Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
They are Beautiful! I see the Pearling on the saddleback hen. Not Is he a Lutino Whiteface with a touch of Cinnamon? Or did you find out that he was a clear pied? If he is Lutino Whiteface all the females from this pair will be Lutino Whiteface split to pied. All the Males will be gray Whiteface Split to Pearl. Yopu will know what they are when they are (Male or Female as soon as they hatch)!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Oh, wow, they are beautiful!!!! Too bad you live so far away - I'd love to have one of your babies that color! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
one looks like a whiteface cinnamon pearl pied... real cute!!

and the other doesn´t seems lutino... no red eyes... but maybe that´s the pic.. whiteface cinnamon lutino if he/she does have them red... if not... then something that would make the cinnamon very very pale... not sure if silver or platinum...

lovely pair!!

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
oh wow allen they are so beautiful.......you're not making the next tiel decision an easy one!!!! i love the male...with the cinnamon wash...wow so pretty.....and yes i love the female too *sigh* what can i say im a sucker for a tiel.....they are gorgeous allen....i can't wait to hear the pitter patter of tiel feet...

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
They're beautiful. :D

You'll get such pretty babies, lucky duck I wish I lived closer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts