Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my little teil Oliver (about 3 years old) isnt acting himself. I took him and my other cockateil to the vet yesterday to get them both checked for a respiratory infection, because when I was holding Oliver yesterday afternoon he sneezed and clear mucus came out. He hasn't done it since. I wanted to get them checked just in case (better safe than sorry). The vet said both of them sound and look healthy after he examined them and said to call back if it gets worse or he's frequently sneezing clear mucus.

I checked them today and Oliver (the one that sneezed) isn't acting his energetic and playful self. He's not sneezing, no mucus, his nose is clear, he;s not breathing funny, he's eating/drinking normally, and his stool is normal. I'm paranoid and am wondering if maybe he has a little cold that he's just getting over?

I just need some advice, I've been so upset since yesterday and need some reassurance that he'll be okay. Any advice would be very helpful and very much appreciated :lutino: ♥

1 - 1 of 1 Posts