Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot has happened since my last 52 weeks thread closed due to inactivity!

Missy got her first hoodie.

The birds currently have their own room.

They had their cage setup "re-vamped" with more toys/perches/and full spectrum lighting.
(Missy's)

(Ozzie and Harriet's)

Ozzie has become a little bit braver and more social. (He still squabbles about Missy in the room, but it's not nearly to the extent it was, now that they have more space in their room.) He's now 8 years old and we passed our one year mark earlier this year, since I've had him.

Little miss Harriet is as lovely as ever! She's now 4 years old and we passed our one year mark earlier this yer, since I've had her.

Missy is enjoying life as always. :love: <3 Despite the vet diagnosing her with liver disease last month.

And I may be moving to another state soon, and taking my fids with me. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave their large cage behind, but if I can find a divided flight cage or a critter nation, we should be fine. :)

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
It's always good to see their happy faces :)

Have you considered disassembling their cage for travel? It's could fit in a car, but I guess if you're flying that wouldn't work

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had thought of it, but space is limited in the car (my Golden Retriever will also be coming in her crate), and I took a look at the birds' cage and it looks like someone had tried to take it apart before but stripped out the screw heads. D:

·
Registered
786 Posts
They all look beautiful! Love little Missy...still praying for her recovery :)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Missy enjoyed her mash today, methinks. She got it all over her face, her feet, the walls, her perches, etc. :lol:

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Grandpa always said the best way to tell someone enjoyed bbq ribs if if they got it ear to ear and head to toe. Guess the same can be said for birdie mash. :D

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grandpa always said the best way to tell someone enjoyed bbq ribs if if they got it ear to ear and head to toe. Guess the same can be said for birdie mash. :D
Hahaha! That's very true! :lol:

- - -- - - -
I'm beginning to think there's a possibility that Harriet may be an English/American cross - she's such a big girl!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts