Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Go for it. :lol: I had to stop because my arm was getting tired from reaching up to pet her.
She'd probably let you though - she's gotten much more outgoing and has even bowed her head for strangers to pet her.

Also, I think Ozzie killed some poor innocent veggies! D:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Okay well turns out we had another nice day in store! Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL, so I took advantage of it by taking the birds out. Ozzie and Harriet in the small cage, and Missy in her flightsuit.
I took way too many pictures haha, so here are just a few of them.

She blinked just as the picture took. She looks so serene here. :love:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Nice pics! I think I have an extra soft spot for Ozzie. :love:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Merry (belated) Christmas from the Rowdy Bunch! :) [part 2]
Ozzie was singing NONSTOP yesterday! He would stop only for as long as 5 minutes, at the most, and then he was off singing again.

(ignore the dirty feet - these two decided it would be fun to go trampling through their carrots and other veggies) <_<

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Such beautiful birds! :love:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
All three of them are so adorable but I really like the ones of Missy :)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Mom...mom....PET ME
(Ever since I taught her "wings", she'll spread her wings when she wants scritches, instead of bowing her head. [She'll still bow her head, but will spread her wings more often.] Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. :'D)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
**LOVE** That cage! So roomy and you can hang things everywhere :D Plus you have some royal cuties to show off the new digs, LOL.

Thanks for sharing!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts