Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Missy ENSURES that I always find her head. XD Otherwise, I'm labeled a fiend and sadist. :p

Hangin' with the flock this evening. Harriet was sleeping on the cage, so no pics of the little girl.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Cool pictures of Ozzie in action. I can never get a picture of mine using their feet because they only do it inside the cage. It was actually a miracle I got that video of Beaker singing to his foot

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Haha mine always end up fidgeting and I miss perfect photos

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

NEW CAGE! Mesh is going up tonight for when we're gone and not watching them, to prevent any accidents. :)

I bought it for $70 used. It's the Midwest 142 ferret cage (I think the same as MeannyFids?).

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Love it and omg Missy is soooo beautiful

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Haha Ozzie! Missy is so perfect! Blizz could stands scritches all day too, and I don't doubt Sammy would love it xD

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha Ozzie! Missy is so perfect! Blizz could stands scritches all day too, and I don't doubt Sammy would love it xD
XD Man, they were on a roll this morning. They were ALL OVER the room, flying, chirping, signing, and getting into everything. XD That's normal for Missy, but it was kind of unusual for Ozzie and Harriet. :lol:

Lovely new cage! All the pictures are so cute cx
Thanks! :D

Love the scritches pics they are just too cute when they are getting loved ! What is that cage btw that looks like it would be a neat addition to my play area :D
It's this cage: http://www.petco.com/product/116383/Midwest-Ferret-Nation-Double-Unit-with-Stand-Ferret-Cage.aspx?cm_mmc=CSEMGooglePLA-_-Small Animal-_-Midwest-_-1491890&mr:trackingCode=CA39029D-6FD0-E011-B18D-001B21A69EB0&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=57173666653&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=83948724973&gclid=Cj0KEQjwlK2iBRDk0Jnjso6AgM0BEiQAdX-iY3X4nNKNkuT7_34Q_K1ATkiXVKJnDIU7kmvbkImHOZgaAhMc8P8HAQ
But because of the large bar spacing, I have put screen up on it so they don't get their little heads stuck. :) It's an awesome cage though. ^^ They (and I!) love it!

If you're really interested though, there's another cage very similar but with 1/2in bar spacing and horizontal bars! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NJ0DAY/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687542&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000F4OX0E&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0A02Q5A6Z33Z5H43RRRA

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
'Lovebirds'. :p [Note on the bar spacing: I have a screen up and around it when I'm not at home or I'm not in the same room to keep an eye on them.]

I have a headless bird hanging out with me at the moment.

She was bat-birding on laptop. Unfortunately, my camera didn't go off fast enough.

One of my favorites.

More, please?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts