Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the dna on Charlie........AND ................

.............hehe

I know Charlie can be a unisex name but its been only 2 1/2 wks and I haven't been calling her Charlie much I was pretty sure it was a girl going by the genetic's so we are going to change her name to Minnie.
Poor Ollie is going to have his hands full with two girls around him, he will be the king of the castle...hehe I just might have to get one more to make even couples...lol :p
Bea when you get a minute could you change Charlie to Minnie on my siggy please ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Bea when you get a minute could you change Charlie to Minnie on my siggy please ;)
Do you mind if i completely remake it from scratch? :eek: I didn't save the file i can actually edit so i wouldn't be able to just change the name. :p

Minnie is a cute name - you need another boy now, named Mickey.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you mind if i completely remake it from scratch? :eek: I didn't save the file i can actually edit so i wouldn't be able to just change the name. :p

Minnie is a cute name - you need another boy now, named Mickey.
If you don't mind Bea, if its not to much trouble for you ;) Minnie and Mickey now that would be cute...hehe

·
Registered
15 Posts
me 2 when we brout Peaches we were told she was a boy didn't take long 2 work out she wasn't....lol..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts