Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby is a BOY! :p lol I was thinking girl but I guess tests don't lie. Now I need to think of a name for this little guy.... which I'm having trouble with. I'm not one for your average names. I like something a little more unusual... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
340 Posts
im not any good at names but i just wanted to say he is beautiful im also looking for a name for my baby i got yesterday she is so cute:love:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Finally the results are in....a little BOY! :clap: Congratulations, now you know! As of names, you will have to post a random picture, so we can all have a brainstorm! :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol ok then... let me see what I have in the way of pics....

How about this one? :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking maybe.... Legato.... but I'm not sold on that yet. He doesn't move around much due to his gimpy leg and, so far, he has been very very quiet. Only the occasional chirp in the morning and at night. I'm not really interested in doing a poll. With me, the right name will simply make itself known. =)

·
Registered
598 Posts
lol ok then... let me see what I have in the way of pics....

How about this one? :)
Well, i posted several names for BoneHead and he picked one of them (Oreo), so lets see if I can help you...

How about...Curly, Cletus, Mr. Bigglesworth (from Austin Powers... my first budgie was named that) Sunshine.

Here are some my son helped me with (he is 9) ...Cocoa, Feathers, Austin, Puffy, Beagle, Happy

Hope these help you on your quest!

Duckie:D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
so far, he has been very very quiet. Only the occasional chirp in the morning and at night.
It will come :p for 4 1/2 months Lee didn't make a peep we were positive he was a girl he was just so quiet and then one day it started and now he doesn't shut up :lol: he is the loudest one in the bunch.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
your correct allen he will lose his pearl's sometimes it takes a few molts to lose them all but they will start going in the first molt.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:( lol His pearls are my favorite part. Oh well. I still love him anyways. :love: lol the naughty boy is currently throwing all the food he doesn't like onto the floor.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I know what you mean my Lee is a white face pearl and he is gorgeous but his beautiful pearls will eventually leave :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts