Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I followed Bea's recipe and made then some egg food this evening and the girls absolutely loved it :D even Georgie who usually does not partake in these things couldn't resist :p I loved watching them sitting together enjoying so I thought I would share ;)

Look at how close they got and Georgie didn't freak out :p

A little head scratch for being such a good girl I think she even smiled :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where's Ollie though, chasing Pepper?
Its weird he took a bite then he left :confused: I thought he would love it but he didn't seem to interested but the girls they loved it :D

Bea I wanted to ask you how often do you give it to them?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Bea I wanted to ask you how often do you give it to them?
Not very often, only because i can rarely be bothered to make it though. :p You could give it to them weekly if they like it. Making it with just one egg at a time would mean not a lot would go to waste.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I made it with two eggs and it seemed like alot, I will use only one next time ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Yup- it was a success here too! I used two eggs and none was wasted..too many kids..lol

Laura, the pics are great! Georgie looks like she's smiling in all those pics! Maybe food is the way to her heart! lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did your love it as much as mine did :D

I think your right maybe food is the way to her heart because soon as the food was gone Hollie tried to sit beside her Georgie starting biting at her and wouldn't stop till Hollie moved away :eek: she is such a meany sometimes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Yup-they sure did! They ussually go right for fresh foods like hotcakes but I think this one was a favorite. I used cornmeal instead of bread crumbs though..didn't have the bread I wanted to use.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
They look like they are really enjoying that, and you've got a great picture of Georgie too -smiling! I cooked an omelette for Willow once and she really enjoyed it. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks like a good recipe! I will make it sometime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts