Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after the passing of Windblade, I lost Foster, my 11 year old rescue. He died yesterday. He was such a dream and was semi bonded to Windblade. I'm keeping an eye on the rest of my flock to make sure there's no more deaths. Mindwipe's been acting weird, so I'm worried that there might be something more serious going on. My neighbor upstairs thinks it might have been the stress of the temps here in the apartment , which went from around 110 degrees to around 70. We have no control over the temps - the caretaker controls it from the basement with a forced air gas furnace. I personally think it may have been the change of environment that did it to them, going to the aviary from the small cage. Sigh :(

Either way, Foster is gone. Windblade is gone. Frik. I can't take more heartbreak :'(

·
Registered
878 Posts
So sorry about Foster, I hope everyone else is ok :(

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss :( fly free Foster.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
nightmare

I am so sorry! What a nightmare indeed! It's hard enough to lose one of our fids, then to lose 2 so close together must be awful. Sending hugs your way.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Aww, my heart is with you even more deeply now. You and the rest of the flock have my thoughts, prayers, hugs and scritches.

Fly free and high, Foster.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Very sorry for both your fids being gone . Sending my best vibes to all of you and hoping everybody will be OK Hgs and kisses from Brazil X x Teresa

·
Registered
786 Posts
I am so sorry about Foster. Losing two so closely is horrible. Fly free little Foster.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss vampiric :( hugs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts