Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this post is for everyone to just post that weird "Look" you Cockatiel gives for like no reason, lol.

So like sometimes I will just like be cleaning up my room and Chicken pushes its head back and twist its neck in the most hilarious way. I know its not nice but I laugh so hard at my girl. "What are you doing?" i ask her, and her head looks even more funny. What is it with that 'Look' that the Cockatiels give? Anyone else have some 'Looks' you 'tiel is giving you?

http://talkcockatiels.com/images/icons/giggle.gif

Haha can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Love from me and Chicken

Virtual 'looks'

~Skye

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Some of their looks are just too hilarious. A few of my faves are the birdie death stare (thumbnail 1), when he is looking up and we can't see what he finds so fascinating, despite looking up ourselves (thumbnail 2), and the I will NOT go to bed look (thumbnail 3).

I've captured some comical looks over the last 2 1/2 years, so I will have to look through my pics and see if I can find some more. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Those are certainly some of the looks i was talking about! I haven't got the look i described in my post yet in a picture.

Love to hear more!

Love from me and Chicken!

~Skye

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww I love it! What a sweet look lol. I going to really try hard and get a picture of the look I see every other day, LOL! Picture is SO sweet!

~Skye

·
Registered
184 Posts
One of the first things my bird learned to say, and still the most frequently spoken is "What are you doing?"

I'm sure you can imagine why.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lol that "birdie death stare" is hilarious...

"Unfortunately" Kana is more on the goofy side usually and she wants to be on my face all the time so this is what I see mostly and it always cracks me up hahahah

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol that "birdie death stare" is hilarious...

"Unfortunately" Kana is more on the goofy side usually and she wants to be on my face all the time so this is what I see mostly and it always cracks me up hahahah

Haha that is funny! My girl gives me that look all the time, lol.

Love from me and Chicken,

~Skye

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I usually only get the death stare when I am taking too many pictures, or he just isn't in the mood to have my phone in his face. :D

Kana looks so sweet when she is being goofy.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I usually only get the death stare when I am taking too many pictures, or he just isn't in the mood to have my phone in his face. :D

Kana looks so sweet when she is being goofy.

Oh I think the death stare is hilarious when my girl thinks she is super scary but to me it looks super funny!

Love from me and Chicken

P.S. Tonight I am going to get a picture of the funniest look out there, LOL!

~Skye

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK I need to figure out how to insert a photo in reply to to a thread.., lol. See I am on desktop and I can't find a URL to insert. Can someone help here?

~Skye

·
Registered
786 Posts
Milo loves to get in my face when I am eating, and gives me the "I want some" look. It's either that or the head twist and "I am about to poop on you" look... :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
OK I need to figure out how to insert a photo in reply to to a thread.., lol. See I am on desktop and I can't find a URL to insert. Can someone help here?

~Skye
When you are filling out the Reply, scroll down and select the Manage Attachments button. From there you can select and upload a file from your computer. Once it shows you the file name that you just uploaded, right click it and select Copy Link Address (or similar). Close the Manage Attachments window.

Then, go back to your Reply, click the square yellow icon that looks like a mountain from the toolbar on top (Insert Image). When the address box appears, right click and select Paste. Click OK and submit your post.

Easy, right!?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you are filling out the Reply, scroll down and select the Manage Attachments button. From there you can select and upload a file from your computer. Once it shows you the file name that you just uploaded, right click it and select Copy Link Address (or similar). Close the Manage Attachments window.

Then, go back to your Reply, click the square yellow icon that looks like a mountain from the toolbar on top (Insert Image). When the address box appears, right click and select Paste. Click OK and submit your post.

Easy, right!?
Ok I got it all except the "Manage Attachments" I don't see it:confused:.

~Skye

1 - 20 of 35 Posts