Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sparkle has really taken a liking to Minnie, they spent alot of time just sitting and hanging out together :D I am really happy to report Sparkle seems to be doing well I think hanging out with the tiels has really helped her ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Aww...she's so little..compared to Minnie..hehe. I'm glad to hear she's doing well. She's not totally by herself now. Minnie is looking great btw.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aly its nice to see them getting along and to see Sparkle flying around interacting with the tiels ;) well everyone except Georgie...lol she doesn't like anyone near her the queen that she is :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I'm so glad the tiels aren't being awful and rejecting Sparkle! :D Those are really cute photos.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm so glad the tiels aren't being awful and rejecting Sparkle! :D Those are really cute photos.
They seem to really have taken her in so to speak, its funny there all in the living room and the girls are all sitting on top of one cage together its so cute Georgie and Minnie are on the outsides and Sparkle is sitting in the middle of them and Ollie is off sitting by himself looking at them...lol :p

I have also noticed that since she has been spending more time with the tiels she is flying and sitting on us more :D just like they do ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I have also noticed that since she has been spending more time with the tiels she is flying and sitting on us more :D just like they do ;)
I was thinking about that the other day too- thinking that she'll be alot more tame around them. I'm really happy she's ok. The first few days are the hardest without her lover boy.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to show you these two pictures of Sparkle and Minnie I just took, it was the cutest thing the two of them are just sitting there side by side with Sparkle snuggled up right beside Minnie I can't believe how much these two have taken to each other :p they are like the best of friends Sparkle is usually nippy as is Minnie sometimes towards the other tiels and neither is showing any of this towards each other its amazing to watch :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to laugh Georgie came flying over onto the cage and Sparkle went running right to Minnie...LOL :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
She has bigger friends now, to threaten enemies with. :p "If you take one step closer Georgie, i'm going to call Minnie!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts