Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait till the quarantine is over Ollie and Charlie are calling for each other big time, everytime Ollie makes a noise Charlie follows its not a loud contact call like Georgie does when she is calling its more of a squawk :D I think they are going to be good friends when they meet, Georgie will be the odd girl out but she could care less....lol she doesn't call back to either one of them she is my quiet girl rarely makes a peep which is good in some ways with the other two going I don't think my ear's could take a third :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
hehe
I know what you mean! That would be nice if the two of them liked eachother. You're lucky Georgie is a loner...a quiet one that is. I hope it'll last. :p I wonder if Baby and Ziggy will like eachother like your two...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if Baby and Ziggy will like eachother like your two...
It could be wishful thinking on my part...LOL they haven't met so I don't know if they will like each other they seem to like calling each other so we will see, if its anything like Ollie and Georgie I will have 3 tiels that don't care for each other :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts