Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 613 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed where a lot of us find birds we like or want and we post them here to recommend other people or just to say.. "Hey- I want this bird."... Because most of us know our limits and won't actually go get them. So, everyone feel free to post that bird they want but will never get here. :p This is for fun, really.

I want this parrotlet. Too bad it's so far away and Kevin would kill me if I brought it home. :(

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pet/3069221678.html

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
This will be updated often...by me :p

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
YAY, now I have pretty birds to look at that are WAY too far away for my hubby to decide to go get!!!:p

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I want Dreamcatchers' DYC babies! They were gorgeous! They were SO DARK and had little necklaces from the spot gene.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I put a WANTED ad on craigslist just now. hopeful to get responses!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow! looking for under 30$ though in case of vet needs. and i want to get her, whoever she may be, to a vet for a check up anyway unless the people bring me papers saying they brought her to a vet within the past two months. I want her to be healthy :)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
I want lots of cockatoos. lol.
That's my future bird, a cockatoo. When I'm a lil old lady and retired, I'm going to get a rescue one so that we can grow old together.:p

Wendy, you should some good responses, and this way you can weed out the serious ones.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hahaha, it's just their natural daily ritual. I don't really mind, it's good to have them around. Those and rainbow lorikeets are the most common, with a few rosellas from time to time.

1 - 20 of 613 Posts