Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some photos of everyone except Fizzy - he wouldn't sit still. :p

Blinkie's been doing some muscle building *cough* or rather he's been silly and flying around too much in the heat.

Bailee trying very hard to think what Cookie wants

Any of those things?

*yawn* - i guess not Bailee

Budgie boys

Oh wait, so THAT's what Cookie wants - her Ozzie boyfriend, hehe.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
AWWW! The new camera takes great pics and so do you- kind of hard to take bad pics with such pretty birdies!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kind of hard to take bad pics with such pretty birdies!
:p Say that to the 200 deleted photos i just cleared from my recycle bin. I guess it will take some getting used to my new camera before i get 95% good photos when i get the camera out like i did with my A80.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
:p Say that to the 200 deleted photos i just cleared from my recycle bin. I guess it will take some getting used to my new camera before i get 95% good photos when i get the camera out like i did with my A80.
I know what you mean! Sometimes it takes that many to get that one perfect shot- how fast is the shutter on that camera?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean! Sometimes it takes that many to get that one perfect shot- how fast is the shutter on that camera?
It has a shutter speed priority mode so i can make it quite fast. Lighting is important though as the fast the shutter the better the natural light needs to be. I was just playing with it and taking photos of the doggies. Indoors i usually just bump up the iso to 100 and pray my hands are steady enough. :p

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love the symmetry on the flight picture, and the focus on Blinkie in the last picture with Ozzie and Cookie in the background. And I like Bailee's random poses.

Heck, I like all the pictures. Hehe.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I love Cookie and her slightly smaller boyfriend, hehe!! :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love Cookie and her slightly smaller boyfriend, hehe!! :p
She stalks him all the time they're out. As soon as she gets near to him he puts on his grumpy face and slowly creeps away as she slowly creeps after him. It's very funny. :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
She stalks him all the time they're out. As soon as she gets near to him he puts on his grumpy face and slowly creeps away as she slowly creeps after him. It's very funny. :p
LOL!! :D Sounds pretty funny hehe!! Poor Ozzie! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts