Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Beautiful Baby I just got him tonight :D

Introducing .........Charlie

Sorry only got I pic then the camera died I will get more when the batteries recharge :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
One pic is all you needed! Charlie is a doll!!! I love lutinos, I think they are gorgeous and so is your baby!!! Best of luck with #3..hehe- Would u believe me if I told u a few months ago that u'd have 3 of these tiels running around your house? lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
What a perfect birthday present!
He is absolutely gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Charlie is gorgeous!!! :D Is he dna'd as a male? If not do you know his parents. At least Charlie is a unisex name (maybe change the spelling to Charli or Charly for a girl though) if you aren't sure. ;)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh Charlie is stunning!! How old is he?
thats the first question I asked, Ian forgot to ask her how old he was :rolleyes: I saw picture that was dated Sept 3 and he looked to be a few weeks old in it, really baby look so I am thinking he is 7-8 wks old but I am not sure hoping to find that out when I got Ollie he was still doing the begging cry big time but he was supposedly weaned this one is not doing it so I am thinking he is a little bit older then Ollie was.

Charlie is gorgeous!!! :D Is he dna'd as a male? If not do you know his parents. At least Charlie is a unisex name (maybe change the spelling to Charli or Charly for a girl though) if you aren't sure. ;)
Thanks Bea :D no he is not dna'd yet ;) it very well could be a girl...lol I am just going on behaviour the head bobbing and the different noises that he makes just like Ollie which Georgie never did but of course I am not 100% sure just a feeling I have, I figured Charlie or Charly was pretty unisex just like Georgie :D I know the lutino is sex-linked I am not exactly sure of his/her parentage but I know his father was not a lutino or so she told Ian so it could go either way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts