Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i got a digital scale and the siblings are the weight of 6 day old chicks even though they are actually 9 and 10 days oldthey are taking the food good since i started hand feeding they went from 1/4 ounce to 1/2 an ounce

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok a old friend of mine came bye wanting to bye a cockatiel he saw miracle and how friendly he is and said thats the one i want i said sorry pat but miracle will not be for sale he was very insistant on it i said there is nothing you can do or say that will change my mind he went as far as offering $200:00 then i told him the story behind miracle i showed the pictures he said $300:00 i said nope not a chance i showed him miracles sibling well that did it there he said how much i said depends on the mutation it turns out to be he said no matter what it turns out to be i want it i,ll pay what ever it costs i said it don,t mean this chick is out of the woods yet it has some catching up to do with growth wise i did promise him it will be his if the chick survives

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Wow...I'll have to remember that story when I have to sell some babies, heh heh heh. I would never do that but... $300...Wow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.