Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sitting here on the computer, with my knees up, and George on the desk, suddenly my leg starts to tickle, I loook down and he's nibbling on a little scab I have on my leg :rolleyes:
He wasn't trying to rip it off (or was he!:D) , just sitting there harmlessly nibbling at it.
heh, just reminds me of "kissing it better"

I look down again, and hes got a feather in his mouth, and is nibbling it, tickling my leg again!

Sometimes **** just nibble at the hair on my legs if I haven't shaved them, guess he's trying remind me :p

This little guy is so funny :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Wish mine would nibble scabs/moles/freckles/pimples/etc gently. Mine spot them and go in for the kill!! :p Tonight i had Cookie and Snickers sitting beside my head ripping my hair out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish mine would nibble scabs/moles/freckles/pimples/etc gently. Mine spot them and go in for the kill!! :p Tonight i had Cookie and Snickers sitting beside my head ripping my hair out.
:eek: oww, tough love much?!
George doesn't even touch my hair, i preen him all day, and i get no preens on my head in return! :p

Oh, and just to add to him acting sweet, hes letting other people give him stritches now! :eek: my 5-year old sister, who Georgie usually hates, came up to him, i expected him to hiss and back away, but he put his head down and did a little chirp, and she scratched his head! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.