Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocko is going back to his old ways (BITING) some days hes a sweet little cherry lol and some other days hes grumpy this includes flying away when putting his harness on and he bites sometimes when im taking the harness off because he wants to bite the harness he dosent exactly go straight for me like as hes biting the harness he gets to my finger but I know he knows what hes doing because he sometimes stops also do u know the part of the harness that turns sometimes that does be all the way at the side so I try to move it back in the middle and he would bite because he dosent want me touching his stomach and I have to distract him.Loki is a sweet cherry all the time he lets you pick him up and he almost lies on his back and he never bites but he dosent like being touched on the head but he wouldnt bite just open his beak and hiss.Rocko would bite if I tried to pick him up but thats normal because he dosent want me to.Is there any way to make sure hes a happy sweet cherry everyday.Also when he does have his bad days hes not all bad he still flys to me to spend time with me.(If there was emojis on this I would have used a cherry lol also if there was emojis people would understand better how people are talking so u know if someone is saying it in a nice way or a rude way.)

·
Registered
786 Posts
I think that cockatiels have their moods just like we do. They are also like kids in that they push the limits sometimes, just to see how far they get. You just have to have patience sometimes :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts