Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a surprise coming very soon its small,Cute,Colourful you can guess what it is I will put pictures up of the new member soon.
:blue throat::fischers::grey tiel::wild:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
surprise

I would guess you're getting a new bird! I am looking forward to seeing the new menber of your feathered family.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!
Its about time I got another bird I liked the house noisy when I had 3 budgies so now hopefully with 2 birds the house will be noisy again Tiko my african grey dosent count shes always quiet she only talks lol.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby. Looking forward to seeing pics and reading stories about our newest member.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Oooh... Exciting! Can't wait to see some photos! :D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the new member that will be joining the flock is a budgie im actually getting it for my sisters birthday but he will be staying in my room and he will have to go in quarantine first and all.He is also Free the breeder offered him free because I once got a budgie from him and it died a week later so that was very nice of him anyway here is a picture of the little guy the one in the back in the corner.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cuute! My eye went to him first before I read which one you're getting :D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont know if the new member of the flock is gonna be a budgie or a cockatiel because my mam was just thinking of getting my sister a cockatiel instead because it would probably get along better with Rocko than a budgie would well my sister is happy with whichever one and shes considering a cockatiel herself only we would have to get the cockatiel in the petshop Rocko is from and the budgie was free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts