Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After his latest moult, I have to say the Doobster is looking soooo slick and handsome! He has this lovely little pattern of lighter dots on his chest, I've tried to get a close up so that you can see what I mean, but it's not a very good photo. Are those markings common in a grey? I've never noticed them on his before.

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
oh i LOVE the front looking like that....kinda like scalloped feathers...i have seen greys, cinnamons, pearls and whitefaces with that pattern so I imagine it is a regular occurance....tho of course as always...i could be wrong.....either way Dooby is a special little man!!!! he sure is looking snazzy

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't remember my grey tiel having the markings on his chest? I agree - I think no matter what, you have a special little man! I think it's a great pic of him. He looks like he's just a posing! :)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Ahh look at him, indeed he is such a handsome boy. :love:

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
What a beauty! He looks wonderful! Yes he is a Gray. I have seen that pattern often. I had one that had very little tiny spots of yellow at the very tip of each feather. Others with a sort of diffuse wash giving a slightly scalloped effect. Normal grays and Cinnamons can have that. I think it's very pretty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.