Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep, it's Edy! ^_^ I've had her for a little over 2 years, and her first owner apparently had her for 3 years before having to rehome her. We became good friends, but she was never happy about being petted for the whole time I've had her, up until last week after I finished her new cage.

...Well, not entirely finished. The pic was taken before I figured out how to put the seed catcher on. :p

Anyway, after that, I was surprised to find I could now touch the back of her head without getting pecked at, and now she knows how good the scritches feel. ^-^

I was lucky to get these, though, as it's hard to focus on getting the scritch exactly right while holding the camera. XD

Just too cute... ^-^

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh how adorable!! She is gorgeous! I just love scritching heads! I would have been so upset if Lea didn't like scritches!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Already? That's actually the first time she's accepted them in the 2 years I've had her. :p
You know something. I AM REALLY SORRY. I am REALLY tired (working too much) and I could have sworn I read two weeks. Don't laugh...I see now it said years. So I take the already back..lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know something. I AM REALLY SORRY. I am REALLY tired (working too much) and I could have sworn I read two weeks. Don't laugh...I see now it said years. So I take the already back..lol
Ah, that's okay. It's not a big deal. ^^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts