Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Submit A Theme Idea

29K views 184 replies 96 participants last post by  Cutiepieter 
#1 ·
Each month i try to think up an interesting theme idea for the COTM contest, but it's tricky sometimes. :p So i would LOVE to hear any great idea's you might have! I've been avoiding seasonal themes as we are all around the world here at Talk Tiels, and so our seasons are at different times.

#9 ·
"tiels gone bad" - the normally good ones caught doing something bad

"rain drops falling on my head'' - shower / bath or other wise getting clean with water/food pictures

"Family photo" - Tiels with thier other birdy family Rather its more tiels, budgies, etc.

"Sweet hearts" - Pictures of tiels with thier sweeties (rather it's another tiel, dog, budgie etc.) because we know some on species blind and don't realize thier sweeties aren't the same type as they are

that's all i can think off off the top of my head

#12 ·
Those are all great ideas.

*What about a specific food? Something messy like sweet potato. Or a strawberry festival.
* "Tiel Tantrums" : When they are fussing they make some great faces.
* Tiel with a specific flower.
* Tiel photo with a name of a song that would compliment the photo.
* "Tiels on the Move" : A picture of Tiel sitting in a car, buggy, or other form of transportation.

I hope these aren't too corny.

#13 ·
'Tiel Gymnastics' - get a pic of your 'tiel climbing a rope ladder, doing the splits (from a perch to the food bowl for example), hanging from the roof of its' cage using just its beak, etc, etc. The possibilities are endless, and could be hilarious if you have a camera on hand at the time.

#19 ·
Tiels getting there heads rubbed by there partner tiel ;)
or just the 2 together like mine on my avatar :)

#26 ·
I just came up with this, not sure if it was already suggested or done, but Musical Cockatiels.

A picture of your Tiel singing, or maybe hanging around on your music keyboard or guitar, or helping you sing and play music! =P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.