Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:Ok just to let you no stretch is safe and sound but this afternoon my neighbor came over walked right in did not knock at all then she asked to use the phone so after I gave her heck and lost my temper as she has been giving my number out to her friends and family without my permission so she stormed out not closing the door then there goes stretch flying right out the door and landed on her head I went out then stretch came right to me I came in right away 30 min later knock nock knock answered the door and the police was at the door they told me what she said so I said can I give you my side of the story now they said please do so I told them the whole story they said just so you no there will be no charges against you but if you want you can charge her with unlawful entry so I said I just want her to stay away and to not give my number out so they thanked me and went to talk to her that’s the last I heard

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Wow!! Good thing Stretch came back in! :eek: Your neighbour sounds awful, i hope she stays away now.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the other week the breeder came over to see how stret was adjusting to his new home and she said man in such a short time he has bonded with you big time

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I bet your heart was jumping to think of him not being there. I would have been so mad at my neighbour if they did that:mad:
But I am so glad he came back it would be funny if he pooed on her head. LOL!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts