Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok when my mom was young she was attacked bye some blue jays so she has hated birds ever since now every time she calls stretch does the wolf whistle well tonight she was here and she let me let stretch out he went right to her snuggled right up to her preened her hair then started to rub his beak against her nose i went to put him on his play stand and he flew right back to her:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Maybe Stretch will help your mom get over her fear of birds. Baby was in love with my ex boyfriend for a long time..did the mating dance and everything. I'm glad he's not around anymore.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea because now when she is depressed she calls just to hear stretch but when she saw stretched tonight he took to her like glue

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
awww that is so sweet :love: Does your Mom like him now? Spike Hates (fake biting/hissing and screaming) everyone but me, my niece and nephew. He must sense that she needed some comfort :) It is neat how animals seem to sense things.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Your mom must have been so impressed at how sweet and gentle stretch was, I just love how tiels are just so affectionate, well most of the time ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
What a sweetie, he sounds like one special tiel. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
What a nice tiel! If only Sunny were like that...I swear, one minute he will be a sweet little cuddle bird, and the next he will go crazy one your hand. Bi-polar bird lol.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
What a nice tiel! If only Sunny were like that...I swear, one minute he will be a sweet little cuddle bird, and the next he will go crazy one your hand. Bi-polar bird lol.
Sounds like a typical male, there is a few of us that have the same problem its the raging hormones :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts