Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of Spike checking things out :)
What is this stuff?

Wooden spoons, for me?

Yeah!!!!!!!! All this stuff is for me

My lucky duck with his lucky duck toy :p

And my first home made toy

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tielheart :) The pacifier was not hard to get in :) It was the second one I tried to get in that would not work :p I know you seen my list of things I got and was wondering what kind of string I should get. I can't use the neon pony beads right now, unless I use the twine that tied the sisal rope together. Anyone think the dollar store might have some safe string?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
i no the feeling i just got some ney stuff in as well last week have not touched it at all but the food i bought with it there going nuts over it there normals tiel seed they won,t touch it now

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I love the ducky toy! :D My guys would love it, but i would have to replace the plastic string with something else, my tiels can chomp through that plastic stuff in no time.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if anyone thought Spike is spoiled, you are right :p I was very disapointed about not being able to use my pony beads ect, so I got some poly rope.
AND
Apple Toy Base 1
Vine Wreaths (2)
Veggie Tanned Leather Laces (5)
Paulie/Superior Poly Rope (25ft) x 2
Round Marbella Rings (45)
1.6mm Nickel Plated Chain (1ft)
25mm Nickel Plated Bells (10)
Soft Wood Slats (6)
Wood Bean Pots (6)
Critter Charms (25)
Paulie/Superior Poly Rope (10ft) Color: Blue
Straw Beads (100)
12mm Nickel Plated O-Rings (25)

Yes Iam crazy :wacko: But at least now I can use the beads with the poly rope :)
Also I got the bigger bells because the small ones were budgie size :( Of course it is not all for Spike (don't tell him that :p ) It will be used to make some toys for the future linnie as well as Icarus. I want to make a foraging toy out of the bean pots. I think Iam set for a good year now :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Talk about spoilt birds, hehe. :p Spike looks as though he is enjoying his new toys. Get making those toys, I think you have enough parts to cater for hundreds of tiels!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got an email from the website. The lady just wanted to make sure I wanted 60 ft of poly rope :eek: I said yes I do :) I want it to last along time :) That way if I ever need more toy parts I won't have to buy more poly rope and pay for its shipping ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.