Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Spike update

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Aly 
#1 ·
Spike is doing well. Still having tantrums sometimes :eek: But I thougt I would write down the things he says. I think he is really smart. I could be biased though :eek: laughs, nite nite, good night, good bird, good boy, pretty bird, pretty boy, come here, Spike, right now, oh oh, peekaboo, what, I love you, gimme a kiss, kisses, see you later, kiss sounds, what are you doing, wolf whistle, come here whistle, Iam a pretty boy and scritches. He is doing really well but I think he may be molting. Anyway Just thought I would update :D

#2 ·
WOW!! Spike is one clever tiel!! :eek: I mean, I'd be extremely pleased if my tiel spoke one word, let alone ummm 23 some of which are phrases!! You must be a proud parent hehe! :D

#9 ·
Good news:D

Spike says some new things:D He makes a metal on metal sound (his swing moving) he makes the dog's squeaky toy sound and he can now say Icarus (the budgie's name) But the funniest thing he now says is I got to go to work I'll see you later :D He is too funny. My Mom said she heard him today and when I got home he said it again. I wish I could post video but how would I do it? I would have to find the time too since I obviously work to much :rolleyes:

#12 ·
Photobucket is very safe- no spam emails and you can set your album to private so noane can get in there. It's a better version of flickr to me. Sorry about the 5 hrs of cleaning- it's about due in my house as well.:rolleyes: Then again, I always find something to clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.