Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok tonight i made some speghetti i made mine and i set some aside for all the other birds they all started eating it then i sat down to eat mine then sparkles and stretch came over wanted mine i make my sauce verry hot without seeing stretch he snuck one and ate the whole piece then he started bopping his head up and down as if saying more more i want more so i gave sparkles a piece as well and boy did she love it now both and sparkles are staring at me wanting more

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:lol: I find this really funny, because last night dad was eating spaghetti on the lounge and guess what, all the tiels were crowding around him trying to steal some from his bowl. :rofl: Must be something about spaghetti and tiels.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yep, my tiels LOVE pasta too, with or without sauce. Everything in moderation is the motto in our house (except for dangerous/sugary foods, of course!)

Sam and Ceej both do the "food dance" whenever we're at the table...you can almost hear them thinking "What do you have over there? Bring me some!"

-SB

·
Registered
230 Posts
Every tiel i have ever had seems to like pasta, maybe some more then others though. My friend came over several years ago and brought some sauce for me to try that he made. It was HOT hot i tell ya Hot, any way my plate was on the table and Chester (a bird) was eating it along with another bird and i shooed them away, and they screeched at me they wanted more. They loved the hot stuff and since then i don't worry if they grab something spicy, most seen to love it. I don't give sauce to them often but if they get it its OK as they seem to like it.
However i give them pasta products often (but they do Love plain pasta as well). just my thoughts...be happy...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts