Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just want to no is it normal for some tiels to bond to just one person when friends come over no matter who it is even her breeder when i put her on there shoulders she comes right back to me rightaway

· Registered
7,464 Posts
Bailee won't even go near other people, he has three people (myself, dad and my brother) and anyone who isn't one of his people is evil and terrifying and he just won't go near. :p Unless Cookie is on them and then he contemplates the idea for a while and eventually follows her to their shoulder. I blame myself for this because i feel as though i could've socialized him better when he was young so that he's more familiar with new people now.

· Registered
9,639 Posts
Spike only likes me(most of the time), he will sit on my Brothers shoulder sometimes. Spike also likes my niece and nephew when they come over :) My Sister in law would rather run away from Spike, so we don't know about her :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.