·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics from todays outing with the Bunners-

Sunny gettin some head scritches...

"Why hello there."

"This is my good side!"

Sunny enjoying some Honey Stick stuff I made for him today.

-RANDOM SHOT-
This is the stray named Cinnamon that followed me and my brother home from the buss stop one day in October. She is about 6 months old. Ever since she had arrived at our house, she has taken quite a liking to Sunny. She observed Sunny's whole photo-shoot. :)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Such a pretty birdie!!! Be careful with her and Sunny...cats love to observe and pretend they're not intrested..this whole time they're planning their attack. They're both adorable!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks. :) She was nearly taken to the pound because my dad flipped when he found out about her. Luckily he fell in love with her, like all of us did. :D
I always watch Cinnamon when I have Sunny out. Sometimes she seems a little too interested in him.:) I usually lock her out of the room he is in. You cant be too careful...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Such a pretty birdie!!! Be careful with her and Sunny...cats love to observe and pretend they're not intrested..this whole time they're planning their attack. They're both adorable!
i agree. Cuddles (cat) walked into my room while i was looking for F1, i didn't mind cause all birds were in cage and i was there. She was looking around and then i saw her stare at the cage and lick her lips. I asked her who she thought she was and told her to get out. I guess she got the message cause she left. I don't trust any animal with the birds be it cat, dog or rabbit. I won't let the birds near cookie at all cause he can chomp off a toe easily and how toxic cat sliva is

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sunny is soooo adorable!!

And can I just say your cat is stunning! :eek: Wow, such beautiful colours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts