Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos i've taken recently but only just bothered to take off the camera. :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captions .... i'm too lazy for captions today. :p I have some photos of the budgies uploaded in photobucket, i'll get around to posting them eventually. LOL!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Hehe! The first two pics reminded me of this commercial for ..Orbit gum I think. It's this Aussie girl and she says something like...Dirty mouth? clean it up with...etc. Anyways- the pics are adorable.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Your babies are adorable! great pictures they must be really well behaved miss noel likes to turn her head at the last sec so I get alot of blurry pics.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Great pictures, I'm so in love with Grace!
And oh I've just noticed how sunny it looks out there lol, more than you can say for in the UK at the moment lol. :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
such bad weather

And oh I've just noticed how sunny it looks out there lol, more than you can say for in the UK at the moment lol. :)
Isn't it awful weather here in the UK:( Rainy,Cold moslty everything that you wouldn't want it too be :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's been awful weather here too lately, which is stupid seeing it's meant to be SUMMER!! :p It's supposed to start warming up today though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts