Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone

This morning while Earl & Little Bill were out, I thought that I would take some pictures of them both & their cage. There is only one of Little Bill, because he doesn't like the camera:( But Earl is the camera hog !:D

So here they are :D

Earl:D
Biting The Camera Rope Again

Hey, it's mine

You took it off me, just look away

I see the rope

This time, it's mine

And here is Little Bill :D
I will pose for the camera, just this once

And the mansion :D
Earl--"Hey stop pointing that camera at the cage, take pictures of me,me !"
Little Bill--"Keep it away, I refuse to look at it"

Earl--" I guess the cage won"

Thanks,Sophia :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so cute :D look at Little Bill trying to ignore the camera :p
Little Bill doesn't like the camera at all, when I go near him with it he will fly off, but when I get a photo of him, I am really pleased because, I haven't got many of him.
Because he really hates it :( But Earl, if there is ever a camera in his sight he will be, nibbling it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
They are both such cuties, and they must get on very well too, to share a cage together!

BTW - I love the tree as well hehe! :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are both such cuties, and they must get on very well too, to share a cage together!

BTW - I love the tree as well hehe! :D
Thanks Rosie, but I just wanted to know what BTW means ?? I have saw it a few times but still can't work out what it means, please can someone tell me ? :D:D It will probably be something really simple :) LOL!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Thanks Rosie, but I just wanted to know what BTW means ?? I have saw it a few times but still can't work out what it means, please can someone tell me ? :D:D It will probably be something really simple :) LOL!!
It means By the way. :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for answering my question:D I finally know what it means Yaaayy!! :)
:) I was right saying it would be really simple :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both cuties and very nice "mansion" hehe. Baby nibbles my camera rope too..lol
LOL!! Earl nibbles everything, especially rope & strings. He has also tryed to bite the camera lens, and it has rubber around it and he has nearly pulled it off :eek:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Earl and little Bill are adorable! You are lucky my baby dosn't like the camara or shes trying to be mean the first pictures I posted of her there was 4 useable out of 31 taken :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Earl and little Bill are adorable! You are lucky my baby dosn't like the camara or shes trying to be mean the first pictures I posted of her there was 4 useable out of 31 taken :p
LOL!! I take loads of pictures of Earl but most of them, as soon as I press the button he turns away and he turns out blurred :) But Little Bill, it is rare even to get 1, he hates the camera:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts