Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been quite a while since I've been active on the forum, but I'll probably be around a bit more now :) Anyway, been messing around with the new camera & got a few nice shots of my 6 year old Tiel Beethoven.
Beethoven-bowl.jpg

bathtime.jpg

bath2.jpg

dramatic.jpg

17395232022_8288d94529_o.jpg

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Gorgeous photos! :love:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lovely bird. I like how the yellow is highlighted in the last photo and how comfy he looks in the second picture.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Oh wow! Love your Photos! Can't pick just one as a favorite, LOL :D It helps when you have a smexxy burdee helping you out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :)
I've been lucky to catch him at the right times, and he's so tame...I think he actually likes the camera!

·
Registered
878 Posts
haha I love the soggy boy pics, but they are all really good :)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Thanks everyone :)
I've been lucky to catch him at the right times, and he's so tame...I think he actually likes the camera!
I can only get pics of Joey in the cage. He hates my phone with a passion, and the camera is even worse. There has only been one day I was able to get pics when he was out and about without him flying off. I am always amazed by tiels who actually like the camera. :D

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Mine like the camera because I use a ginormous lens and they can see themselves in it like a mirror. :rolleyes:

Lovely pictures. I think the last one is my favorite
My guys took a while to get used to the flash. When Bluestreak used to live with me, he would always wing flip when the flash went off. Most comical thing to see! He eventually got used to it. Most of my birds have. Just one dislikes the camera and that's because it means my hands have to get close to her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts