Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because she is just TOO adorable, here are a few shots from when I went to visit Flower recently (she now lives with a friend, if you missed the update in my other post). I can't even express how happy it makes me that she still remembers me, and gets excited when I come to visit, even though she has bonded to her new humans. She is just a good-natured bird (though also a brat -- after all, she IS a cockatoo!).

When she's happy, she holds her face with her foot and nibbles on it, which I guess is akin to a baby sucking her thumb. It cracks me up.

I had to take a selfie, since she matched my scarf. :p

My friend has a Facebook page with more pictures of Flower and the rest of her flock, if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/ChiliandCrew/?fref=ts

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Missed you, Flower! :love: She's looking as beautiful as ever.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Wow, she's gorgeous! I've always wanted a pink and grey but all the ones I've had the pleasure of meeting have been so loud there's no way I could have one where I live!

·
Registered
786 Posts
She is so pretty, and sounds like a very sweet girl. Nice that you found a great home for her & that you can visit her .

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Awwwww! What a gorgeous baby! Too bad she had to go to a new home. But at least you can visit and bonus points for her still remembering you!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! :) Glad you enjoyed the photos. :galah:

Wow, she's gorgeous! I've always wanted a pink and grey but all the ones I've had the pleasure of meeting have been so loud there's no way I could have one where I live!
They can be kind of loud, yes! Flower isn't too bad, and her noise never bothered me, but unfortunately she wouldn't be allowed/tolerated where I live now. If you ever get one, I'd advise a female as they tend to be more even-tempered and less unpredictable. Overall, they are very sweet and wonderful birds, just on the needy side.

Awwwww! What a gorgeous baby! Too bad she had to go to a new home. But at least you can visit and bonus points for her still remembering you!
I am SO thankful I can visit her! It helps a lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts