Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Heheheheeeeee his little squeaks hahaha so cute. Zoe is VERY much like jaid in that way. She doesn't hurt when she bites me (usually, unless she's REALLY pissed about something) but she'll give me an almighty beaking.

Jaid is such a handsome little thing :love:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jaid is sooo cute! What I liked about the video is that you can tell Jaid is genuinely happy and playful -I love his squawks !! Cute, cute,cute! Thanks for sharing Stephanie X x Teresa

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's too funny ... mine do the beaking thing to me so it doesn't hurt however you sure as heck know that you have been put in your place .....

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hahaha he's such a little rascal :D

My 'tiels went nuts when I played the video by the way.. lol

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
He's lovely :cry:
This reminds me of parents who scold their children, but don't want to hear anything about what their children have done from anybody else. :)

I am like that too. I scold my boy sometimes, but he understands. But if somebody says anything against my boy I will defend him alright! :p

·
Registered
199 Posts
lol Jaid is so cute. Are you sure he isn't angry at your fingers and doing this wont encourage him to bite? lol.

When my cockatiel decides to rapid fire he sounds angry.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope. That's just Jaid. The second I stop he puffs out his cheeks and settles in. It's just a game to him. He's always angry but never so much as to hurt me very much. He actually did land me a decent bite in the video :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts