Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my little 'tiel has sneezed today about few times. I was wondering if its okay that it stays to a few. Obviously i know that if it continues, that he needs to be checked ASAP. But a few times, has anyone experienced that, and it doesn't turn out serious?

Also, he seems a bit clumsy. He can't climb very well (from perch to perch and from the wires of the cage with his beak and feet).

I already made an appointment with the avian vet right by my house. i know he could answer my questions. But i would greatly appreciate some advice from you guys!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
The sneezing sounds normal much like us tiels sneeze for the same reasons, he could have got some dust in his nose, If your tiel is young clumsiness is also quite common when I put one of mine in a new cage it took him forever how to figure out to go up :p it comes in time though once they get a little bit more confident.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.