Lint, in all his bald-and-fluffy old man glory:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
They are such handsome guys :D

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Gorgeous Birbs :D You take some amazing photos!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Beautiful photos to capture beautiful birds! They are both gorgeous, but I really love Lint. There's something about older birds that I love so much. I think it's the fact that so many people see birds as "temporary/disposable" pets and I rarely get to see old, healthy birds just enjoying life in their beautiful old age. It's really refreshing.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Beautiful photos to capture beautiful birds! They are both gorgeous, but I really love Lint. There's something about older birds that I love so much. I think it's the fact that so many people see birds as "temporary/disposable" pets and I rarely get to see old, healthy birds just enjoying life in their beautiful old age. It's really refreshing.
I agree completely

·
Registered
878 Posts
A couple of sweet boys :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lint was bald when I adopted him back in 2013--his mate had plucked him, supposedly he's been bald since he was 8. I took him because his mate passed away, and then so did the other bird the woman had (he was 22!) so poor Linty was very upset. I figured it was a sign when she told me the other bird had passed away the same day my Cade did, and Ira was missing her, so I went and got Lint =]

·
Registered
334 Posts
Loving the pics, great to show off your birdies with such sensitive photos.

Though I must disagree about old guy bird at just 12 - 14 years ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts