Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Snickers is getting too smart!! He's earned the nick name "The Viper" cause he tends to strike at you like a snake if you get too close. He definitely has an excess of the tiel 'tude. :p If i wrestle him into it he really enjoys a good head scratch, but he refuses to admit that.

Right now he is sat on top of my soon-to-be green cheek conures cage, and he's is whistling up a storm. He's doing lots of wolf whistles and (this i haven't heard before tonight) pop goes the weasel (weasel popping as myself and my dad call it). I haven't taught him any whistles because i wanted him to talk, so this is all coming from his daddy.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm quite sure he's not being hormonal, he's always been a bit of a bratty baby. He still likes to sit near or on me, and like i said he likes a good cuddle (with a bit of persuasion). :p He doesn't bite hard, ever, his striking is all talk and no action.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Ah yes the joys of the baby stages I wonder if he is going through something like the terrible two's in children :p it was the same with Lee I didn't teach him anything and he came out with every thing that Ollie does including Ollie pretty boy its really funny to hear Lee say that all the time :lol:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Bea,

You might have written it but I haven't seen it. Are the boys and girls still separated?

If so, that means another cage for the GC?

As for Snickers, it's amazing how the baby has grown up. I love it, "Tiel Tude".

What a great little bunch you have.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The boys and girls are still separated, i find it's nicer for all when its that way. :D Snickers seems grown up, but he's not even 4 months old yet! :blink: I couldn't believe it when i figured that out last night!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.