Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided instead of just making a new thread every time I want to post an update I'd just start my 52 weeks thread. I probably won't be posting weekly but I will try to post as often as I can. Also sorry I haven't updated much since I got Frosty I've been busy at work working in electronics during the winter season is so crazy. By the way I decided to name him Frosty, and with how vocal he is I assume he is a male like I was told. I decided to wait to find out his gender and not get him DNA sexed at the moment, maybe after Christmas when I have a little more money. Anyways now for the catch up :)

Skye is a female Lutino, hatched April 2013
Frosty is a "male" Whiteface pied pearl split lutino, hatched September 23rd 2013

My big strong boy<3

First welcomed pet :)

Lucky saying "Fine if you tiels don't want your veggies I'll eat them!"

Frosty's dark side

My tall baby

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Yay! Glad to see you back here. They're both so beautiful! (And Lucky too, lol!) Looks like your new guy has settled in perfectly. And my gosh, Skye reminds me so much of Honey. :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
They are all gorgeous :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
You've got some pretty birds! And wi w frosty looks so much like my Marble, except for the pied back, they'd be identical!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skyes favorite toy... this is her second one. I got it today and it will probably be gone in a day or two :p

Cuddle stand off

"No Skye it's your turn!"

The birds christmas present (Skye is the only one to sit on it so far)

Silly teils

Best Buddies

Frosty's favorite toy

One of my favorites <3

Such a proud one

My sunshine<3

"What's that circle thing?"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts