Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
Just wondering what sites you guys use to buy toys, toy parts, etc? I just bought stuff from the parrot rescue centre and my babies LOVE all of it so now I want more! But the selection is limited on that one site so I'm hoping there's others. Preferably in Australia but I guess it doesn't matter much. I liked that the parrot rescue centre seemed so dedicated to making sure all their toys were safe and that the products never came into contact with other birds (they have to wash their hands and take off their shoes before entering the manufacturing area apparently) so more like that would be great! If that's not asking too much lol

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
mysafebirdstore.com (I think that's the address) is a good place to check out. There is a promo code for a discount in one of our stickies too if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have bought loads from these guys:

Natural Bird Product Company

They are based in Scotland but do send overseas. They often post on their facebook page about their 'customers' enjoying their goodies. Everything is beautifully made and my tiels love their toys.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have bought loads from these guys:

Natural Bird Product Company

They are based in Scotland but do send overseas. They often post on their facebook page about their 'customers' enjoying their goodies. Everything is beautifully made and my tiels love their toys.

OMG thank you! ordering from here when I get paid! So happy to finally be able to get toy parts without half the coat being delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts