Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on applying at my favorite store and I discovered they are going to put a another bar next to it! My area already has over 50+ liquor distributors, like it needs another, right next to my favorite store! It's taken me over a year to convince my parents to let me apply there, and now they're thinking of putting a bar next to it. If that happens, I'll doubt my parents would let me. :(

https://www.change.org/p/roberta-ma...ntext=fb_share_mention_control&fb_ref=Default

·
Registered
45 Posts
I signed as well. I actually have a friend in Sacramento so I'm passing it along to him to sign and see if he can get his friends and family to sign too.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Signed here too!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Signed with passion! My father had some issues with alcohol a few years ago, and I just can't stand to hear about, think about, or be near the stuff! I really hope you get enough signatures to prevent another awful bar from opening up. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much. :) Frankly, I don't care for the area they're in, but they've been there for years and years. Adding yet another bar is just going to make things worse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts