Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was being so smart catching Hollie on video she has been getting really vocal over the last week and she is quite loud the little devil has discovered her voice and of course it didn't turn out...LOL I thought I was doing good I could see her on the camera but all that came out was black oh well back to the drawing board...hehe I will share this short black clip with you anyways and try and get one where you can actually see her ...lol :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't funny how you have been taught to think females are so quiet and then they surprise you, I have two of them that do that all the time Minnie also wolf whistles I haven't heard Hollie do it yet. Georgie is the only quiet one who never makes a peep.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lol Hollie has definatelty found her voice!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
It looks like Minnie taught Hollie! Those noises sound like my Ziggy when he first fiqured out he could sing...hehe

·
Registered
296 Posts
Mojo makes a loud squawk and a wholf whistle once in a while. But Chiclet sound just like yours and she does the wolf whistle and the come here whistle. She also bangs her head sometimes like she is yelling at the thing..lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chiclet sounds like a character, Hollie started doing the yelling thing she will sit on the food dish and if anyone comes to close she starts yelling at them its so funny to watch her ...lol silly :p

It looks like Minnie taught Hollie! Those noises sound like my Ziggy when he first fiqured out he could sing...hehe
She sounds just like Ollie to be honest with you and she is MUCH louder then Minnie is, Minnie is vocal but quieter about it even her wolf whistle is quiet but Hollie is just a loud one, Ian came down and said it sounds like an aviary in here geez Ollie your loud and I said it was Hollie he is like what!!!! ...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts