Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the colder english autumn, charlie or charlene does sit on perch and sometimes shivers a little, the house isnt cold around 21c.

He healthy tho, eats well, likes excercise etc...... is it normal to shiver a bit and fluff the feathers .

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Occasionally my guys shiver too, although the house is never too cold that they would be shivering for that reason. I don't think it's an actual problem, but i can't say why they would be doing it either.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still get a shiver everytime the wife winks and says "bedtime dear" maybe he's been watching me.:p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All week i've been in long pants and a warm jumper.
To an english dude, that sounds really kinky! it made me laugh, I presume pants to you are like joggers or similar?
Over here PANTS are PANTS if you know what I mean :D:D:D
They go lovely with a big wooley jumper!:eek:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
To an english dude, that sounds really kinky! it made me laugh, I presume pants to you are like joggers or similar?
Over here PANTS are PANTS if you know what I mean :D:D:D
They go lovely with a big wooley jumper!:eek:
Well now we're just entering a confusing language barrier. :p Long pants as in jeans or cargo pants, rather than short pants like 3/4 pants or shorts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, Im just a cheeky monkey bea, think good ol english "carry on" comedy, and you wont be far off my sense of humour!:D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Mine shiver too but not from being too cold- I was scared when I first got Baby but it seems that they do it from time to time.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts