Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Seized Assets

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  arnabsri 
#1 ·
Darwin has taken over my girlfriend's wallet. It's only a matter of time before he takes over the entire apartment and we're slaves to him!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
And so it begins.... :D

What's theirs is theirs and what's yours is theirs. ;) Even without them taking it, your stuff becomes theirs. I search my kitchen for specific Tupperware items before remembering they are in the living room with seeds, various types of pellets or treats in them. He has his own scissors in his tub of toys/spare food so I don't have to go to the kitchen for a pair each time I need them for his millet or to open a bag. Lots of our things seem to have become his, but it is okay. After all, he is king of the castle. :D

#14 ·
So cute! Soon you will have boxes of toys, in all shapes and sizes, and if you are like me, you will be on a first name basis with all the pet supply shops within a 50 mile radius :p

#15 ·
CUTIE has taken my bed:(..i have to sleep on ground as he will throw all kinds of seeds and millet on me and note my reaction when i asleep on bed beside his cage..so i have decided to sleep on ground instead of bed:) to sleep peacfully for atleast 6 hours at night when he is still awake doing all sorts of what in his language is playing hide and seek with seeds..and finding them when they fall from his cage:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.