Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darwin has taken over my girlfriend's wallet. It's only a matter of time before he takes over the entire apartment and we're slaves to him!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
And so it begins.... :D

What's theirs is theirs and what's yours is theirs. ;) Even without them taking it, your stuff becomes theirs. I search my kitchen for specific Tupperware items before remembering they are in the living room with seeds, various types of pellets or treats in them. He has his own scissors in his tub of toys/spare food so I don't have to go to the kitchen for a pair each time I need them for his millet or to open a bag. Lots of our things seem to have become his, but it is okay. After all, he is king of the castle. :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
EXactly TamaMoo. We used to have a dining table in our living room but it is now a Cocktiel s playground HHaaaaaaa Dont we just love it ??? X x Teresa

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
LOL, sounds like my Tony.
I came home from work today to find this...
Little turd...

Attachments

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome to the life of being owned by a bird XD
This house belongs to 4 cockatiels, an indian ringneck, a rainbow lorikeet and an eclectus. I don't own *anything* anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Soon he'll be pulling bills out all by himself! Birds always help you skip the middleman and just get straight to it

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cuute! Coco is verrry territorial over my phone.. haha! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
My bird has taken over my WHOLE apartment.Taking over a wallet is just the first step. Be prepared! :) :p

·
Registered
96 Posts
Getting ready to get a new pimped mansion with a hot Jacuzzi and the whole deal of bubbly millets. Lol go Darwin! That's the spirit

·
Registered
786 Posts
So cute! Soon you will have boxes of toys, in all shapes and sizes, and if you are like me, you will be on a first name basis with all the pet supply shops within a 50 mile radius :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
CUTIE has taken my bed:(..i have to sleep on ground as he will throw all kinds of seeds and millet on me and note my reaction when i asleep on bed beside his cage..so i have decided to sleep on ground instead of bed:) to sleep peacfully for atleast 6 hours at night when he is still awake doing all sorts of what in his language is playing hide and seek with seeds..and finding them when they fall from his cage:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts