Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
We can always buy one and send it to you...that will probably be a little cheaper. Thanks for the link.
I might actually look into getting some from america at some point, i really like the idea of them. :D Maybe once i have a job and some MONEY, whoooo! :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I might actually look into getting some from america at some point, i really like the idea of them. :D Maybe once i have a job and some MONEY, whoooo! :p
lol..yea, it's really ridiculous to pay so much for them. I noticed the harness link you gave me is $25 plus extra for the flight line *which looks rather flimsy to me for some reason..it's so thin!* Anyways, I wish I could just make one out of a doggie collar (that would be 10-15 dollars)...but I won't..I'm not so talented.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I just looked it up on the site that sells the aviator harnesses in Australia, and for the harness, leash and instruction dvd it would cost $50, and a further $72 if i wanted the flight line!! :eek:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I just looked it up on the site that sells the aviator harnesses in Australia, and for the harness, leash and instruction dvd it would cost $50, and a further $72 if i wanted the flight line!! :eek:

See what I mean..it's nuts..I wish we could just make it ourselves..

21 - 24 of 24 Posts