Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! Today I was sitting in the car with Rocko and when the sun came in I saw Rockos big brown eyes like wow that was my first time to see his eye colour because they look black it looks so weird you just see a black dot in the middle and by the way Rocko is getting better wearing the harness he only bit it twice today and stopped also Rocko has a message to give to all your tiels

Rocko: Listen up all Tiels tonight while your owners sleep bust out of your cage and steal some millet or whatever treats you like best then sneak back to your cage and enjoy hehe I always steal millet while my owner falls asleep after a long day at school but sometimes he wakes up and catches me :grey tiel:

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I remember I was taking one of my budgies to get his nails trimmed and the sun lit his carrier. He has grey/blue eyes and little delicate eyelashes

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I managed to get a picture of Kiwi like that a long time ago. It's so cool when their eyes catch the light. :)

Oh no! I hope Kiwi doesn't follow that message. She'd eat all of it.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I managed to get a picture of Kiwi like that a long time ago. It's so cool when their eyes catch the light. :)

Oh no! I hope Kiwi doesn't follow that message. She'd eat all of it.
Kiwi has nice eyes Rocko has very light brown eyes it looked cool.
Rocko: Kiwi I hope you saw my message I myself failed to get the millet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts