Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a cute picture of Rocko and Loki they get along ok but like they dont go near each other and Loki dosent let me touch his head he does sometimes but he opens his beak when he dosent wanna be touched and if Rocko sees him do it Rocko pecks at him hopefully they will start to get along better and Rocko is doing good with the recall training and Loki is doing great with the target training also this photo was before my bedroom got painted my room is now blue its not light blue and its not dark blue its kind of between the middle of the two colours anyway you will see when I post other pics of the tiels.:grey tiel:

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a cute picture
Thanks sometimes Loki goes into Rockos cage and takes his food lol but Rocko is the boss of Loki and Rocko is always trying to protect me lol its cute how he cares about me and Loki follows Rocko everywhere if Rocko flys to me Loki flys to me too but Loki wouldnt come himself if I have him on my hand he just flys off to his cage or somewhere else.Also would it be safe to bring Rocko for a bike ride I would be afraid of him flying off and then getting dragged back by the harness and under the bike wheel.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would think the bike riding would be a bit too dangerous. You are controlling the bike, and it would be difficult to maintain control of the bird too- and what if you wreck? I wouldn't do it, but that is just me!
They look very cute together!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Very beautiful birds. I think they will learn to get along with time.
I'd be afraid that your buddy would get hurt on the bike ride. Seems a little dangerous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts