·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REUNITED LOST: MA, Natick, Cockatiel "Razzle", Jan 17, 08
Posted by: "Izzy's Mom" [email protected] paw0214
Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:47 pm (PST)
REUNITED: MA, Natick: Cockatiel, 'Razzle'; January, 17. 08

I received an email from his owner today that Razzle was able to be rescued the day after he got out thankfully! His missed the cold spell. Yeah!!!!!

I tried to contact these people - emailed them and left them my number to hopefully meet them and get more specifics as it is a HUGE area; never heard anything back. I ended up going to Elm Bank Friday and called around for over an hour and talked to people in the area; I found nothing and no one had any sightings. Pam

Lost Cockatiel Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-Jan-17, 8:07PM

Escaped our home Jan/17. Flew to Elm Bank by the soccer fields. He's in the pine trees to the left on hill as you're approaching the drive up to parking, (the steep slope with pines). From the lot, pines are on left between the lot and fence, field and the path to sledding goes right past the tree. We had to leave him for it was getting too cold.The tree has a little bench under it. He's yellow and orange, and named Razzle. He'll answer to clapping. If you visit the park anyway,and you sight him, please respond. Thank you for reading.

Location: Natick it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Pamela Waldron
Foster Parrots Lost and Found Coordinator

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.