Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm balling my eyes out typing this. Piper passed away this morning. I know that she is flying free somewhere, eating millet and getting head rubs. Piper, you are the most special bird I know. You always were gentle with me, funny, and sweet. You didn't get to even spend a year with me, but in the short time you were with me, you taught and showed me so much. I know that the perfect bird that everyone loved and wanted as their own will always be with me. I love you so much, baby girl. Fly free and don't forget me... i'll never forget you.

Little girl as a tiny baby in the store. She stole our hearts and we had to buy her

Her favorite treat in the whole wide world. I know she's swimmnig in it now

Piper with her best friend, Cleo. Cleo will miss you, little one

Momma's cuddlebug

Fluffy Butt

Piper, I love you so much. No bird will ever replace you.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Oh I am so so sorry to hear of Pipers passing:cry: Rest peacefully Piper.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful little Piper :( may she fly high and free <3

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all of your kind thoughts. She started acting sick this weekend and it was too late to help her.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Oh no... Very sad to hear Piper didn't make it. Stay strong :flowers:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Oh my! I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Piper is so cute! Piper is a beauty.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I am so, so sorry. :(

Piper is a beautiful bird.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm really sorry for your loss, she looks like a beautiful bird, and she was lucky to have a momma like you who cared so much for her.:cry:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm so sorry about Piper. She was so beautiful. I hope Cleo takes to this adjustment alright. I'm so sorry for your loss, though. I know how attached someone can get to a pet. They become your best friends!

·
Registered
422 Posts
So sorry about your loss. I lost my own cockatiel a few months ago, so maybe they are flying together now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts