Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a good laugh tonight I am sitting at the table watching Georgie play with her new Christmas toy and she is just having a ball with it, Ollie goes over and sits on the other side of the perch and is watching her he moves a little bit closer and he has this funny way of cocking his head to the side when he sings, so he belts out this really beautiful singing he is not even ringing the phone or the microwave it is really soft and beautiful and she didn't even look up from her toy...lol :p he tried so hard to get her attention and she wouldn't even give him the time of day I actually felt kind of bad for him...hehe

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Awww!! Poor Ollie, i'm always feeling bad for Bailee for the same reason. :p But at the same time i watch Cookie trying her hardest to catch Ozzie's eye, and i feel just as terrible for her.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i watch Cookie trying her hardest to catch Ozzie's eye, and i feel just as terrible for her.
She should just give that up and give Baille a try...lol at least he shows interest in her, what is it with these girls they must know something we don't :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
hehe- poor Ollie...he's trying everywhere...I think he'll take anyone who lets him at this point..lol :p I love when they sing and tilt their head like that. It's ussually accompanied by these big heart wings over here.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe- poor Ollie...he's trying everywhere...I think he'll take anyone who lets him at this point..lol :p I love when they sing and tilt their head like that. It's ussually accompanied by these big hear wings over here.
thats one thing he doesn't do the big heart wings he just sings :p

P.S Your siggy looks much better now :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
thats one thing he doesn't do the big heart wings he just sings :p

P.S Your siggy looks much better now :p

He'll do them soon enough. I love watching them when they do that!
Thanks-the only thing that's bothering me about it is no tails are showing in the piccie...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts