Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a home for my two tiels Bruce and **** as I am moving to study at Wisley Gardens in Surrey and the accommodation does not allow us to keep pets. at the moment I live in Newbury, Berkshire so ideally I am looking for a home close by.

Bruce (Full Name; Dr. Bruce Battenburgface) is about two and a half years old. He likes singing, walnuts, dismantling toys and showing off his impressive wings. He is hand tame and will step up happily.

**** (full Name: Michael J "Crocodile" Dundee") is a year old. He likes singing, millet sprays, being involved in everything that's going on and waking me up in the morning when my alarm clock hasn't gone off! He is happy to eat from your hand and will step up with some encouragement.

Both boys love spray baths and fresh fruit and veg, they are always curious and appreciate attention from anyone and everyone.

Assuming my photos show up properly, Bruce is the one with darker colouring, **** is sort of a sandy, browny-grey colour and his face is more yellow.

If you can provide a home for these two or know someone who can, please get in touch with me. I know we're not supposed to have favoutites as pet owners but these guys are the ones I will miss the most :( They are so much fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
They are handsome boys!
If you get stuck I'll happily offer them a home for however long you like but we're a bit far away in Norfolk near Great Yarmouth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts